If you want to return any item that you have ordered from us you may do so for whatever reason within 30 days of the despatch date.
- We are fully compliant with The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014.
- You are responsible for taking care of goods received whilst in your possession.
- Any item received in sealed packaging must not be opened unless you intend to keep it.
- It must be in the original condition and with all the original manufacturer packaging and accessories included where applicable. Any item to be returned must be in a re-saleable condition without having been damaged, worn or used in any way
- The manufacturer picture header card must be returned with no damage or tears and must come back with the goods
- For hygiene reasons wigs, tights and jewellery cannot be returned for a refund unless still sealed (unopened) in their original packaging
- When you return an item, please include a copy of your invoice and the reason for return.
- You are responsible for any returned goods. We recommend using a tracked delivery service. Please obtain and keep the Post Office receipt as this proof of postage may be required at a later date
- We regret that any guaranteed, express or courier delivery charges cannot be refunded if an item is returned, unless the item was faulty originally
- We will try to refund you as quickly as possible and process the refund within 7-14 working days of receiving your return. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If any goods are returned which do not adhere to our Terms and Conditions we will contact you to discuss further.
- Faulty goods must be returned for inspection before a refund can be issued. If a replacement is needed in a hurry we strongly recommend you place a new order and send the original item back as soon as possible for a refund.
- Any faults or damage in transits should be notified to us in writing preferably at the time of receipt. As a consumer you have 30 days in which to notify us from the date of receipt. The item must not be used or worn in that time if a refund is required.
How To Return Goods
Please return the items in their original condition and packaging, with all tags and labels still intact, to the address below.
- Please obtain proof of postage (free certificate from Post Office). Please ensure that the returned items are suitably wrapped to ensure protection while in transit.
- Please include an accompanying note explaining the reason for the return so that we can process your return and if necessary, contact you again.
- Please include the manufacturer header card
- You may use your original Invoice for this purpose. Please write the reason for the return on the Invoice and enclose it with the returned goods.
- We will refund you as promptly as possible, but usually within 7 working days of the goods being returned to us.
- If you wish to discuss any matter with us before returning the goods, please ring us on (01395) 233 860 or email email@example.com
A2Z KIDS LTD.
UNIT 14, WOODBURY BUSINESS PARK